A group of young entrepreneurs pitched their business ideas to the public.
A group of young entrepreneurs created an event to present their pitches for new business ideas to an audience.
Examples of business pitches included:
- Crazy For Vintage Weddings – Wedding organiser for stylish weddings without the need for a planner! Also facilitates art workshops creating wedding décor with young people.
- House of Prez – Young women’s designer focusing on caps and jackets.
- Nay Nay’s experience – Singer/voice coach/sole trader/confidence builder/dream realiser, Nay Nay provides the full experience for young people and children!
- Ocean Lake – A cleaning recruitment company that hires emergency cleaners for big businesses, restaurants, etc. For all your cleaning needs at a flash.
- Female fitness training – exercise classes to motivate and empower women, to feel good about their bodies, with an extra blast of dance incorporated in them!
The young entrepreneurs will be recognised by the local community for their talent and positivity. The aim was to inspire other young people to be entrepreneurs by showing them business ideas and allowing them to network with other young people about ways they can launch their own great ideas in an informal environment.
YP promoted their businesses
Become a Young Leader or Young Ambassador
Are you aged 11-25 and living in London? Want to run activities for other young people in your area? Want to support your friends and community and make a positive difference? Contact us today and you could secure up to £500 funding to make your idea a reality.
About the Project
Peabody is funding 11-25 year olds to develop their own projects, trips and events for other young people in their local area.